Please note that no sale of products or services takes place on this website. Any sales made by the Company will be governed by separate terms and conditions in addition to these Terms and will be provided to you for your acceptance before you place an order.
This website is intended for and directed to residents of the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA in their entirety, over the age of 18 years.
Availability and conditions of use
• The Site is made available to you by us. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site’s continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or cease the operation of the Site from time to time at our sole discretion.
• As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
• not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions; and
• not to defame, disparage any body or in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive; and
• to be responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
• We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
• The Site and all content within the Site is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights.
• The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from the Site unless expressly authorised by us.
• Any intellectual property rights (including without limitation all patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) subsisting in any content or material on the Site belongs to us and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of ourselves and/or our licensors. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site or the content within the Site.
Posting of information
• While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we do not represent, warrant or promise (whether express or implied) that any information is or remains accurate, complete and up to date, or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance you place on the information on the Site is at your own risk. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights.
• Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites, which may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Warranties and limitation of liability
• You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Consequently we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any content and information on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
• To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
• any error or inaccuracies in any information or material within or relating to the Site;
• the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason; and
• any representation or statement made on the Site.
• Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered (including without limitation direct or indirect losses) arising from your use of, or reliance on, the Site (including the downloading or any software, program or information).
• We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
If you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
• We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the Site you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
• These terms and conditions contains the entire understanding and agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Site and supersedes and replaces any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by you or us which is not contained herein.
• Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
• These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Elemental is a business name owned by TechBeach UK, an English company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 9438745 whose registered office is 27 Charlwood Road Putney London SW151QA. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Elemental is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By registering, downloading information or entering our site (as defined below) you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Elemental may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2nd February 2016.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site www.elemental-consult.com. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted to our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information in connection with or participation in any promotions or competitions sponsored, promoted or offered by us and/or any third party and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and when you report a problem with our site or information we learn from your use of our service and your visits to our site.
• Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What we do with the information we gather
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Internal record keeping.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To contact you for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us directly by post at 27 Charlwood Road Putney London SW151QA, or email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
We may use your information to send you offers and news about our services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes
We may also pass your information on to any successor or potential successor in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the United Kingdom and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us directly by post at 27 Charlwood Road Putney London SW151QA, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us directly by post at 27 Charlwood Road Putney London SW151QA, or email email@example.com.
• we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.